NJTIM Dashboard Help
Welcome to the NJTIM Dashboard, this application will allow you to see training statisctics for the state of New Jersey and surrounding areas.
- On the top right of the screen you will find a total for all first responders and instructors trained to date.
- You will also find the total number of courses conducted to date.
- Please note that all totals are calculated from the inception of NJTIM.ORG .
Using The Map9>
- The map lets you navigate between state, county and municipal level data. (See above left image).
- Note that the county/municipality breakdown is not availablke for NY,DE,PA and MD.
- Click on a county in NJ to filter training data by that county. The chart on the right will update and the map will zoom into that county to show the municipalities.
- Clicking on a municipality will filter training data by that municipality (See above right image).
You can then use the icons on the top-left to return to the state/county level or the Overview page
Using The Charts
There are 3 types of charts available:
- First Responders
There are 3 levels of granularity available, by default the Monthly granularity is selected
- Monthly - Gives total numbers for a specific month.
- Quarterly - Gives total numbers for a 3 month period.
- Yearly - Gives total numbers for specific year (Jan - Dec).
These charts also provide the following capabilities:
Clicking on a point in the chart will display a bar graph of the training done over the selected period by discipline.
You can adjust the time period visible on the chart by dragging on the 'navigator' at the bottom of the charts.